Anna Livia - Ireland
Anna Livia is located in O'Connell Street,Dublin.
Anna Livia monument was established on 1988.
Primary threats to Anna Livia :
- Anna Livia is a bronze monument.
- It was commissioned for the Dublin Millennium.
Historical facts of Anna Livia :
- Anna Livia was designed by Eamonn O'Doherty from Derry.
- The monument is a personification of the River Liffey which runs through the city.
- Anna Livia Plurabelle is the name of a character in James Joyce's Finnegans Wake who also embodies the river.
- The river is represented as a young woman sitting on a slope with water flowing past her.