The Plantin-Moretus Museum is museums in Antwerp, Belgium honoring the famous printers Christoffel Plantijn and Jan Moretus.It have more and more collections a Bible in five languages: Biblical Polyglots (1568-1573), a geographical book, a book describing herbs.
The printing company was founded in the 16th century by Christoffel Plantijn. After his death it was owned by his son-in-law Jan Moretus. In 1876 Edward Moretus sold the company to the city of Antwerp. One year later the public could visit the living areas and the printing presses. In 2002 the museum was nominated as UNESCO World Heritage Site and in 2005 it was finally put on this list. It is the first, and as yet only, museum on the list. The Plantin Moretus Museum possesses an exceptional collection of typographical material. Not only does it house the two oldest surviving printing presses in the world and complete sets of dies and matrices, it also has an extensive library, a richly decorated interior and the entire archives of the Plantin business.