Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society
||Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society
|Place of Location:
The Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society (OAHS) have existed in one form or another since at least 1839, although with its current name only since 1972. Its annual publication Oxoniensia has been produced since 1936.The Society attracts members who are interested in the archaeology, architecture and history of Oxford and Oxfordshire in England. As well as the annual publication of Oxoniensia, OAHS organises lectures and excursions, which are open to all members. The OAHS has an agreement with the Oxford University Archaeology Society, which allows members of one to attend meetings and excursions organised by the other. The OAHS is affiliated to the Council for British Archaeology.