ANZAC Square - Australia
ANZAC Square is located in Brisbane.
ANZAC Square monument was established on 11 November, 1930.
Primary threats to ANZAC Square :
- The ANZAC Square War Memorial is uniquely and ideally.
- ANZAC Square is dedicated to Australia's military heritage.
Historical facts of ANZAC Square :
- ANZAC Square, in the pedestrian tunnel, is the World War II Shrine of Memories.
- There are Touch - Tell systems in place that explain the significance of ANZAC Square to visitors.
- The Shrine of Remembrance, with its Eternal Flame, forms the focal point for the radically patterned pathways, pools, lawns and Bribie Island Pine and Bottle trees.
- Visitors can view Honor Rolls, Unit Plaques and a mosaic containing over 140,000 hand-cut Venetian glass enamels and soils from official World War II cemeteries.